Newyorker In late 2010, Barack Obama’s Administration approved the first projects to develop solar-energy plants on public lands. By this summer, it had green-lit twenty-nine such projects, capable of generating enough electricity, at full operation, to power more than a million homes. This isn’t to say that all that electricity is actually being generated. Of […]
Tag Archives | solar power
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help land owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash a land parcel and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
- How To Sell Your Home Fast In Atlanta, GA
- Foreclosure Prevention Measures In Atlanta and the rest of GA
- Help For Foreclosure In Atlanta – 3 Ways To Avoid Foreclosure
- Can You Get Your House In Atlanta Back After Foreclosure?
- 5 Killer Tips I Always Use to Sell My Land Myself
- How Far Behind in Property taxes before Foreclosure Happens?