huffingtonpost It is hard to imagine that anyone would believe the fallacies peddled by the American Lands Council trying to convince politicians to give away our public lands, but eleven Western state legislatures spent time in the 2015 session entertaining these misguided ideas. These fallacies try to justify robbing the federal treasury and your national […]
Tag Archives | give your land away
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help land owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash a land parcel and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
- Can You Get Your House In Atlanta Back After Foreclosure?
- 5 Killer Tips I Always Use to Sell My Land Myself
- How Far Behind in Property taxes before Foreclosure Happens?
- How to Sell Land Fast in any Market!
- Sell My Land? What To Do When The Government Wants Your Land
- The Pros and Cons of Buying and Selling Raw Land