greenstonefcs Depending on whether you are looking to purchase a piece of land to build on, hunt, or use as recreational property with the family, there are some things you should consider before buying. Know What You Are Buying Know exactly the boundaries of what you are going to be purchasing. Make sure that there […]
Tag Archives | buying vacant land
thisoldhouse Paulette and John Downs are avid gardeners who dreamed of having the space to spread out and enjoy their plants. So in the fall of 2003, they plunked down $125,000 for 6 acres in West Woodstock, Connecticut. The land, an old dairy farm, was already cleared, and it bordered a state forest, guaranteeing lifelong […]
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash a land parcel and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help land owners like you when you need it most.
- How To Sell Your Home Fast In Atlanta, GA
- Foreclosure Prevention Measures In Atlanta and the rest of GA
- Help For Foreclosure In Atlanta – 3 Ways To Avoid Foreclosure
- Can You Get Your House In Atlanta Back After Foreclosure?
- 5 Killer Tips I Always Use to Sell My Land Myself
- How Far Behind in Property taxes before Foreclosure Happens?