timberhomeliving If you’re planning to build a new home, selecting your site is as vital to the completed project as the design of the structure. For most of us, the appeal of a timber home comes not only from the building itself, but also from the surrounding environment and how the home is situated on […]
Tag Archives | buying raw land
Buying raw land is one of the riskiest ventures that any real estate investor can make. There are some great profits to be made from purchases that work out, especially if you can predict the direction of growth and expansion, but there is always the chance that the land will sit there for years before […]
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help land owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash a land parcel and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
- How To Sell Your Home Fast In Atlanta, GA
- Foreclosure Prevention Measures In Atlanta and the rest of GA
- Help For Foreclosure In Atlanta – 3 Ways To Avoid Foreclosure
- Can You Get Your House In Atlanta Back After Foreclosure?
- 5 Killer Tips I Always Use to Sell My Land Myself
- How Far Behind in Property taxes before Foreclosure Happens?